logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] More method options for is_in function

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Feb 13 10:16:05 GMT 2020

Hi Gerd

I overrode getCacheTag() to fix this aspect, and you overrode
toString() for something relating to the common sub-expressions; in
both cases including the 'kind' and all the parameters.

Yesterday, experimenting, I found it was consistent about create 2
instances, augmenting the same one twice and then using just that one
for the actual work, but this was when the calls were in the same
section. So, sometime I should investigate what happen when there valid
identical calls in 2 sections.

Ticker