logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] More method options for is_in function

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 13 09:53:20 GMT 2020

Hi Ticker,

I think CachedFunction can't be used without changes. It uses getName() which just returns "is_in" (no parameters).

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020 10:26
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] More method options for is_in function

Hi Arndt

you have an include 'inc/access' in styles_base/points and
styles_gravel/points

which gives the error about unsupported options.

The crash is related: because the calls are textually identical, the
optimiser semi-tries to share them between points and lines processing,
it initializes one instance only, but later the correct ones are called
for the 2 contexts. I introduced this assertion error in the last
update to catch strange things like this happening. Before it would
have quietly returned "false"

Ticker