logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Allow blanks in function parameters

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 8 10:14:39 GMT 2020

Hi Ticker,

I am still struggling with the insideness tests.

I noticed that the scanner doesn't accept a blank in the functions parameters, e.g.  these two rules are not accepted:
building=* & building!=no & is_in(landuse,residential, any)=false [0x13 resolution 24]
building=* & building!=no & is_in(landuse, residential,any)=false [0x13 resolution 24]

I'd prefer to allow this as well. Maybe you can have a look at this?