logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option --housenumbers should imply --net

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Oct 20 07:40:40 BST 2019

Hi all,

the current code implies --net if option --route is given. It also ignores --no-net if --route is given.
I think that option --housenumbers should work exactly like that, as both options don't make sense without a NET file.
With the current code, if you specify --housenumbers without --net or --route, mkgmap processes the numbers and may adds number nodes, but since no NET file
is written the result is just an increased RGN file size.

The attached patch changes the code and the documentation for the options.
Please suggest improvements, I want to commit this patch to trunk tomorrow.