logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Please test branch NET-no-NOD

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Oct 12 18:34:29 BST 2019

Hi Gerd

I was thinking of a threshold (maybe < 5) and then not adding any of
them to NOD.

The reason is that a while ago I found many instances where tracks lead
up to the edge of car-parks but didn't join to each other or the car
-park access road and so walking routing, where one was expected to
cross the car-park, didn't work. I tried adding a footway around the
edge of the car-park and this helped in a lot of cases but I got
driving route-calculation-error in or out of the car-park if the access
road wasn't correctly specified. Your latest change will help in a lot
of instances but sometimes there car-park was defined by more than 1
line.

Ticker