logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap -c problem (relative paths)

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Mar 7 10:22:27 GMT 2019

Hi all,

attached is a patch for the documentation. It adds the text
        Note that relative paths given in the file are assumed to be relative to the
        location of the file.
here:
-c filename
--read-config=filename
        Each line of the named file contains a command option in the form
        option=value or option:value.  The options are included as arguments of
        the executed command as if they had been specified on the command line.
        Note that relative paths given in the file are assumed to be relative to the
        location of the file.
        Lines beginning with a # character are ignored and can be used as
        comments.  Any command line option can be specified, however the
        leading '--' must be omitted.  The short option names with a single
        '-' cannot be used, simply use the long name instead.

I hope this is not too confusing?
I nobody suggest an inprovement I'll commit it on sunday.