logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap -c problem (relative paths)

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Mar 7 12:05:44 GMT 2019

Hi
Are you sure? I think this disagrees with my set-up, which works.
In a subdirectory for a particular country, I have script with like:
java -jar ../splitter/splitter.jar --geonames-file=../cities15000.zip -
-mapid=74320001 netherlands-latest.osm.pbf

java -jar ../mkgmap/mkgmap.jar -c ../mkgmap.opts --country
-name=Netherlands --country-abbr=NLD --family-id=7432 -c template.args
../mytyp.txt
In the parent directory, my mkgmap.opts file has likes:
bounds=../bounds.zip
precomp-sea=../sea.zip
style-file=../styles/mystyle
#road-name-config=../roadNameConfig.txt
where these files are all in the same parent directory.
Ticker