logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How can I force the inners of a boundary relation to display?

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Sat Dec 8 05:16:56 GMT 2018

Greg,

I do use a fill. It isn't a solid color but a small letter "R" to stand for
Reserve. That does show me where the inners are in a fashion but I would
like to experiment with getting them to display with some sort of a line.

--
Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska