logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] To do: If-Then-Else

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sun Feb 12 12:13:59 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd,

I think this is a good solution for variable styles. Only I would prefer
a more simple use. Regular expressions looks clattered and probably are
more expensive then simple comparison. Could you consider something like
this:

mkgmap option with multiple "key=value", empty value could set boolean
"true" as value:
--style-option=car;farms=more;admin5=10

and then rules in style like this:

landuse=farmland & mkgmap:option:farms=more  [0x10f01 level 2]

boundary=administrative & admin_level<5 & admin_level>0
& mkgmap:option:admin5 <= 12 [0x1d resolution 12]

aeroway=taxiway & mkgmap:option:car=false [0x27 resolution 23]

--
Best regards,
Andrzej