logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] To do: If-Then-Else

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Feb 12 11:00:09 GMT 2017

Hi all,
I see no need to use if-then for this. Attached is a quick patch to add  an
option like
--style-option=<val>
to mkgmap. If specified, it tells mkgmp to add the tag
mkgmap:style-option=<val>
to each element before style processing.

Sample usage with the attached patch:
java -jar mkgmap.jar --x-style-option="car,show_farms" ... test.osm

Style rule:
landuse=farmland & mgkmap:style-option ~ '.*show_farms.*' [0x10f01 level 1]

or if applied in the if-then branch:
if (mgkmap:style-option ~ '.*show_farms.*') then
	landuse=farmland [0x10f01 level 1]
end

If you think that would be useful I'll add help and docu for it so that one
can use
it without the -x prefix.

Gerd

style-option_v0.patch