logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with routing on Etrek 20 with latest firmware

From ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com on Thu Jul 28 20:17:14 BST 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 04:51:11PM +0200, Thomas Morgenstern wrote:
> Basecamp is available also for MAC, not only windows.

I know. But I am using linux. Wine is a Windows emulation on linux, so
I might try that, as I noted earlier.

>Your problems are dependent from the map.

Unless the reverse engineering of the Garmin map format is not perfect
perhaps? Otherwise the two different sources of maps I have tried are very
widely used, so it would be very surprising if there were not many bug
reports if this problem was showing up on other devices and firmwares.

Nevertheless, I will see if I have enough bandwidth to download and try
another map (I am away from home just now with limited internet access).

ael