logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jul 27 14:45:11 BST 2016

I would be surprised to find a lake in the saa data, the input should be from natural=coastline.

Anyway, I tried with your version and still sea the island .

Tested with r3683 and (unchanged) default style.

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2016 15:30:09
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

Ah - I guess the Chieemsee will be taken from the sea input files - won't it? I never really now what water features are taken from which input. If not I would really wonder why all islands in the Chieemsee are flooded for me. The Chieemsee was updated last time 20 days ago - so I should have the correct data if it is taken from the normal osm.pbf file.

I used them since 10.06.2016 without update. I just uploaded the version I use here: https://openmtbmap.org/sea.zip

Felix