logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Jul 27 14:30:09 BST 2016

Ah - I guess the Chieemsee will be taken from the sea input files - won't
it? I never really now what water features are taken from which input. If
not I would really wonder why all islands in the Chieemsee are flooded for
me. The Chieemsee was updated last time 20 days ago - so I should have the
correct data if it is taken from the normal osm.pbf file.

I used them since 10.06.2016 without update. I just uploaded the version I
use here: https://openmtbmap.org/sea.zip

Felix

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck