logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sun Jul 24 19:23:41 BST 2016

Hi Gerd

Looking at the meaning of the sub-division, this looks like just the
place to try and order the polygons by size! What governs the order
they appear in at the moment? The size should be the full size of the
individual polygon.

Concerning the new thread "Why do we render place=island polygons in
the default style", I have used "place=island & size_of() < 1000000" to
get around the major problem but it seemed a bit arbitrary, and when I
found other examples where, just sometimes, large polygons mask all
features within I thought there must be a more general solution

Ticker