logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Roundabouts causes crashing devices

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jul 8 10:02:20 BST 2016

Hi Minko,

for my trip to Sicilia I used a map from http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl/using the Openfietsmap Lite

style. I also noticed quite a lot of crashes (maybe one per day) on my Oregon 600. I did not relate that to

roundabouts but in Italy a roundabout is never far away.

Most of the time I followed a track, so I think they were not related to routes.

BUT in one case the device crashed two times within a short time, and yes, I was aproaching a roundabout and

using a route calculated by the device.

I still have the recorded gpx files and the img file for the map in case these can help you.

Gerd