logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] highway=razed

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Sep 18 14:07:14 BST 2015

Hi Gerd,

 > I think 1st I wanted to point out that the "mop up" rule
 > should be removed, it is likely to produce wrong routing.

I doubt it could make a really bad routing, it is nearly the lowest
category of road anyway. As a result IMHO it goes to personal
preferences, whether to use it. Do not remove it - if you don't like it,
then leave it as comment.

There are more similar problems in default style. For example, should we
create a point for a "place=", which has no name?

Maybe simple to use something like {echotags "FIXME"} to give warnings,
whenever we are not sure of a proper solution? This will delegate
problem to an actual user.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej