logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wierd routing problem

From John Aldridge jpsa at jjdash.demon.co.uk on Wed Aug 19 13:11:37 BST 2015

That seems to have done the trick :)

I've emailed the CreateIMG author, referring him to this discussion, in
case he'd like to issue an updated version.

I'll also investigate some of the other new options you describe, but for
now I think I've got something which works pretty well.

Thank you!

--
John

In article <DUB112-W83092AFE92BC7355BB53AA9E670 at phx.gbl>,