logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Wierd routing problem

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Aug 19 06:44:59 BST 2015

Hi John,

I was able to reproduce the problem. I think it is caused by
a wrong flag in the map regarding drive-on-left, means,
Basecamp probably assumes that you are driving on the right side.
The problem can be fixed using the --drive-on=left option or
the --bounds option which allows mkgmap to detect
the correct setting for a country.

Please note that the script createIMG.bat is quite out-aged,
it doesn't use powerful options like --index, --bounds, --precomp-sea,
and --housenumbers.

Gerd