logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bicycle=use_sidepath

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Aug 17 15:33:20 BST 2015

Hi,

reg. routing errors:
I think we should only consider results of current software,
means, recent maps created by Garmin or with latest versions
of mkgmap and latest Garmin software (firmware or PC
software).
So, if you can reproduce a case where Garmin
software ignores restrictions, please post details,
else I prefer to think that mkgmap is writing wrong
img data.

Besides that I fear that Felix is right, the risk  is high
that the cycleway is not connected to other roads.

Unfortunately it is quite complex to detect parallel roads,
I already needed that for the housenumber code and found
no algo.

Gerd