logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Basecamp shows series-name as blank on MacOSX 10.9

From paco.tyson at free.fr paco.tyson at free.fr on Sun Jul 27 20:50:19 BST 2014

----- Mail original -----
De: "Andrew Gillespie" <mail at andrew.nom.za>
À: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Envoyé: Dimanche 27 Juillet 2014 14:15:28
Objet: [mkgmap-dev] Basecamp shows series-name as blank on MacOSX 10.9

The series name for the map I build shows as blank in Basecamp's map
selection dropdown on OSX 10.9. When I install the same map on OSX 10.
Basecamp shows the name as normal. I have tried rebuilding the map with
various names for --series-name="whatever" but it still happens. Has anyone
solved this problem?

Hello Andrew,

I've not witness such a bug. I've just tested, a recent map or a fairly old one shows the series name. Map installed with the .gmap format by MapInstall.
Basecamp 4.2.4
OS X 10.9.4
mkgmap r3145

Maybe a bug coming from a unicode-enabled version of mkgmap ?
Paco