logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Unicode maps showing locked or not found on GPS units

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Jul 1 08:18:09 BST 2014

Hi Steve,

thanks a lot.  I think this should be committed... Unicode and latin1
will be the most used code-pages. And except the locking and creating of
gmapsupp.img - mkgmap produced unicode maps work fine.

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org