logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r325: improved split algo and new option

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed May 7 14:28:46 BST 2014

Hi Felix,

yes, confirmed. The output files are much bigger because splitter never writes the
version info (timestamp,uid,user,changeset, version).
In mkgmap we read the file only once, not multiple times as in splitter,
so the advantage is rather small.

Gerd