logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address index for multi-country map

From Bernhard Hiller bhil at gmx.de on Wed Nov 6 17:04:20 GMT 2013

Hello WanMil,

please find enclosed the style used in that map and teh batch routines.

In case that folder paths might play a role:
the script is E:\Maps\Development\Europe.Car\_3_MakeMap.bat; it is
started by a double click in WIndows Explorer, i.e. the current working
directory is the folder containing the script.
The style is not in a sub-directory of it. My preprocessor (attached is
the output of my preprocessor, I zipped it for the purpose of attaching
it to this email) writes it to E:\Maps\Development\Style.Mapnik\Mapnik.Car.

The version of mkgmap is the patch provided by Steve for the numerical
comparison of two tags (see
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Numerical-comparison-of-two-tags-td5783600.html),
I copied the jar into the folder of version 2724.

Thanks alot for analysing.

Regards,
Bernhard