logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Basecamp 4.2.2 Inter-tile routing problem

From Geoff Sherlock geoffrey_sherlock at btinternet.com on Sat Aug 3 15:50:00 BST 2013

I have just tried Andrzej's test and I can confirm in many instances this
seems true. But I have found the odd case where routing does as expected as
well. Curious.

My settings where Pedestrian, so shortest distance.

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrzej Popowski
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 3:22 PM
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Basecamp 4.2.2 Inter-tile routing problem

Hi,

I have investigated a bit cases, where roads intersect tile boundary at
small angle. I have found many places, where routing is broken in both,
BaseCamp and Mapsource. Some screen shoots attached, I hope they appear
at mailing list.

Map was compiled with recent mkgmap 2661, routing in Mapsource set to
car/motorcycle, faster time.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej