logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Basecamp 4.2.2 Inter-tile routing problem

From Steve Brophy steve.brophy at gmail.com on Sat Aug 3 22:56:43 BST 2013

Gerd,

I tried to reproduce the problem with City Navigator Europe NTU 2013.4, but
could not do so.

Geoff,

The blue dots are indeed an overlay, but are not route-able. How are you
dealing with Motorways in your style file? I tried using 0x02 rather than
0x01, but it made no difference

Thanks for testing,

Steve