logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tests passing on trunk?

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jun 14 15:18:30 BST 2013

Hi Steve,

don't know if this is related to the test issues:
recently I noticed small differences between the img file produced with
JRE 1.6 and 1.7
AFAIK the file sizes are eqaul, but the order of a few elements in
the RGN file was different. I did not invest much time in that after I
found out that I used two different configurations in the test.

Gerd

Steve Ratcliffe wrote