logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tests passing on trunk?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Jun 14 18:19:49 BST 2013

Hi Gerd

> don't know if this is related to the test issues:
> recently I noticed small differences between the img file produced with
> JRE 1.6 and 1.7

That is intesting, but I don't think it is the problem here.

I've found that the test that fails is StyleImplTest.testGetInfo()

It gets the value 1 for version instead of the value 2.2 which is
the version number in teststyles/simple.

I thought it might be a difference in environment when called
from cron, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't
even from cron.

At the moment it is building and testing fine, so I
have no idea what is going on.  I've given up for now.
Will just have to keep watch on the nightly builds.

..Steve