logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2159: Improving performance of remove-short-arcs option

From Martin mkgmap at snailrun.de on Tue Jan 3 10:08:54 GMT 2012

Hello Gerd, hello WanMil,

thanks for the improvement of the LocationHook. On my Mac, using 2
threads, I just get 10% improvement, but this doesn't matter. Is it
somehow possible, to create more than one entry in the index for one
street, with the same name on the same tile?! Sounds confusing, I know.
But let me give you an example:
In Berlin more than one Friedrichstraße exist (having different
zip-codes). But currently I can only find one Friedrichstraße. So maybe
we can use the zip-code to distinguish the streets. Or you have a
another idea. It would be also nice to get the zip-code search working,
but it's just a dream ;)

Cheers and thank you again for your great work!
Martin