logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2159: Improving performance of remove-short-arcs option

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Jan 2 21:37:46 GMT 2012

> Version 2159 was commited by wanmil on 2012-01-02 21:17:38 +0000 (Mon, 02 Jan 2012)
>
> Improving performance of remove-short-arcs option
>
> The information about the arcs is now stored directly in the Coord object. --GerdP

Hi all,

all available performance patches are now commited.
A small comparison with my small test map (15 european tiles, one
thread, index with bounds) - not representative like all performance
comparisons:

r2153: 320s mean
r2159: 250s mean

improvement: 70s => ~20%

A big thank to Gerd, who posted most of the improvements!

WanMil