logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Gmapibuilder: Searching for new site to host source code

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Feb 11 00:25:32 GMT 2010

On 10/02/10 21:17, Clinton Gladstone wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I, and others, have noticed that the original hosting server for Gmapibuilder appears to be no longer available. Attempts to contact the original author have also failed.
>
> Fortunately the source is BSD licensed. I still have the source (which I patched to convert .mdr and .mdx files as well), and would like to find a new permanent host for it. Are there any disadvantages to using Google Source, or is there a better place to host the code?

Sure, I can host it, either under mkmap.org(.uk) or any other domain
name you like, and you can maintain it along with anyone else you agree
to do so.

I'm not sure what what Greg's 'political point' is but I don't see how
it would affect my thinking without further explanation.

Cheers

..Steve