logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] same first expression for lines and polygons (style branch)

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Fri Nov 6 19:19:11 GMT 2009

Felix Hartmann schrieb:
> that does look like the old bug of != that was not working correctly
> bug got fixed (however probably too late for the style-branch fork).
> Still there are issues with !. For example & ( key!=value |
> key2!=value ) cannot be used (also tries like & !(key=value |
> key=value) are not usable so only possible way is to use & key!=value
>  & key2!=value ...

Might be, that this is the source of the problem. I just thought, that
the first expression was the reason, because switching the order worked.

> Currently there is no possibility to get an object into both polygon
> and line (even with the multiple garmin elements patch / "continue" )

Actually in this example I want to have either the polygon or the line.

But in general I do not have any problems with creating both elements
from one single object. For example I have an object barrier=fence and
acces=no. In my map I get the line for the fence as well as the whole
area drawn as not accessible.

Gruss
Torsten