logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Regression causing Heap space exhaustion?

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Sat Aug 22 16:58:05 BST 2009

>    max-nodes 1600000 might be a good value, and if you have trouble
>    report it.  I have had people say that doesn't work with --route
> and
>    they need to use 800000, but 1.6M works for me.

had to lower it to 1.1M
most tiles are much smaller even with 1.6M. splitter doesn't create
equally sized tiles and as long there is a single failing tile you
need to reduce or split the failing tiles manually.
I prefer to use a smaller and verified number. any following run can
be done with areas.list and will be much faster.