logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Reproducible Problem With Generating gmapsupp.img

From Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com on Sat Dec 6 18:37:04 GMT 2008

Just to confirm, the problem is now solved for me. I can generate
gmapsupp.img files for Computer Teddy tiles and my own tiles.

The weird thing is that we contacted Computer Teddy a few days ago and
he said to use 3.5Gb and --tdbfile. I guess it was always working for
him somehow as he releases assembled gmapsupp.img files...

Many thanks for the quick fix! Also thanks for a great tool. :)

Andy

Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> Hi
>
> I believe that this problem is now fixed.  I was able to create the
> complete Germany file and display it on my Legend.
>
> Thanks for reporting this bug out, it has been there since the beginning
> as far as I can tell, so others surely must have hit it and ignored it.
>
> ..Steve

Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864