logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Reproducible Problem With Generating gmapsupp.img

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Sat Dec 6 21:58:28 GMT 2008

Hi

> Just to confirm, the problem is now solved for me. I can generate
> gmapsupp.img files for Computer Teddy tiles and my own tiles.

Thats great.

> The weird thing is that we contacted Computer Teddy a few days ago and
> he said to use 3.5Gb and --tdbfile. I guess it was always working for
> him somehow as he releases assembled gmapsupp.img files...

Well, it is possible that the bug goes away again when the collection
get larger or there are certain ranges where the bug doesn't kick in.
I thought from a quick glance at the file that the Computerteddy
maps were combined with qlandkarte.

But anyway, its working now so I'm not going to worry too much more
about it!

..Steve