logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --Style-file -> Could not open Style

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Tue Nov 18 22:15:07 GMT 2008

Hello, I am unable to get the new style-file option to work.
I first processed my old map-features.csv with style.py into the new format.
Then I tried basically everything possible to get it working, but I
allways get "Could not open style-file mtb.zip" or "Could not open
style-file d:\mtb.zip"
Is this option really working? If yes please give an example of where
and how to store the 3 files (POI,Polylines,Polygons) and how the
respecting command should look like.

Felix