logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 3byte .typ file support

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.demon.co.uk on Mon Oct 27 07:38:07 GMT 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 02:50:50AM +0200, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> Is there any work going on related to 3byte support for Polylines and
> Polygons. In principle this should be the same as for POIs which are
> already in the 3byte form.

There isn't, but if it is really just like POIs then I will add
it and see if it works.  It will even simplify the code a bit if
POI and lines really work the same.
Hopefully I will get a chance this evening and I will post
the result.

> (I hope I am doing everything correct here, never posted on a mailinglist).
Everything was fine, except that you posted using a different spelling of
you email address to the one you subscribed as and so the message
was delayed.  Any future message will go to the list.

..Steve