Improvements in turn restrictions
The latest version of mkgmap now has much better support for restriction relations.
Here are the main things that are newly implemented:
- Restrictions that prohibit going between two node via a particular way.
- restrictions no_entry or no_exit
- specific vehicle type, e.g. type=restriction:motorcar or restriction:motorcar=no_u_turn
- fixes possible error if different roads connect the same nodes (old code possibly saved the restriction for the wrong road)
- detects obsolete restrictions, e.g. when a oneway doesn't allow to enter the road or when the restiction applies to motor_vehicles only and the road is a cycleway.
- if the style creates multiple routable ways for one OSM way, the restriction is added for all needed combinations
There are a lot of bug fixes too, so it should all work a lot more smoothly. Use version r3189 or higher for all the fixes.