logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Road Number not showing in map

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Mar 18 10:41:33 GMT 2024

Hi Joao

The default style has logic at the end of the "lines" file to use road numbers
(ref) in various highway-symbol shields and also to use the multiple name
facility to then allow specification of the name and other references for
searching.

If you don't want this then the logic could be adapted to just do the ref first
as a simple name, then the real name with an addlabel

Ticker