logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style Syntax for semi- or un-connected Lines

From Felix Herwegh mlmmduk at herwegh.de on Mon Mar 6 09:59:00 GMT 2023

Hi Ticker,

Thanks for your heads up on the syntax!

During last night I started thinking, how tightly this feature must be
connected to routing.

Some very basic tests this morning, changing the primary type definition
(0x10e05) to a routable type, hence seemed to make it work. Fortunately,
on the other hand, not even mkgmap option --route seems to be required
nevertheless; appreciated, because I use a separate map(layer) for
routing ;-)

Will follow up on this more thoroughly later and may revisit the topic,
if the relief was premature ;-)

Cheers, Felix