logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS option for Basecamp

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 1 05:45:57 GMT 2023

Hi Diego,

not sure how you transfer small parts of the map to the device. If you do that with Basecamp please make sure that you use the latest version.
See here for more details: https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=62468

If this doesn't help please describe more detailed what you try to do, what you expect and what you get instead.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von skelter helter <hskelter at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. Januar 2023 20:51
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] NSIS option for Basecamp

Hello
I need help with the NSIS option. I use it to create an installer of my map for Basecamp. It works, but I am not able to load small parts of the map to my device: I can only load the full map, not the single tiles or a selection of them.
My map is complete with DEM and contours and it works good both on Basecamp and on the device (just a little slow when loading).
Can anybody help me please?
Many thanks !

Diego