logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple pass cleanup possible with style?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jul 22 16:35:43 BST 2022

Hi,

not sure what exactly you want to do, but I think the special tags mkgmap:set_unconnected_type and mkgmap:set_semi_connected_type
help to solve your problem.

With thoe you can define that a road should be removed or just be rendered as a non-routable line if it is not connected to other roads or
only connected to one other road.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von blc <blc+mkgmap at mail.vanade.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Juli 2022 16:26
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Multiple pass cleanup possible with style?

Is it possible to run through certain parts of the style more than once?

Use model:

To reduce sizes I {deletealltags} of some small objects that I deem not
important.  However this sometimes ends up leaving some orphan
ways that are no longer connected to anything.  I'd like to delete these
ways too, but seems like it does everything in one pass so these get left
despite having a rule to remove them.

How would one do something like this?  I don't think I want to do this
more than a few times but cleaning up the self-inflicted orphaned ways
would be helpful.

Thanks!