logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Showing labels next to POIs on Garmin Map

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Jul 22 09:04:41 BST 2022

Hello Raphael

I'm not quite sure what you mean but the variable mkgmap:label:1 put
the label information into the map. This can be set directly and the
name command also sets it

The default style has, in the <finalize> section of
points/lines/polygons, the command:

name=* {name '${name}'}

Ticker