logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Merge tiles to gmapsupp based on poly files

From Daniel Vogelbacher daniel at vogelbacher.name on Mon Jul 18 17:50:12 BST 2022

Hello Andrzej,

thanks for your answers.

On 7/14/22 21:34, Andrzej Popowski wrote:
> Other possibility is to split bigger extract (for example Europe),
> convert all tiles to img and then create lists of tiles for each country
> you need (for example Germany and France). Then you can run again mkgmap
> with list of img as an input, to create separate maps.

How can this "lists of tiles" be generated? This was basically my
question :) From all hundreds of generated map tiles, how can I reduce
template.args (whole Europe) to template.de, template.fr etc. to process
them individually to gmapsupp?

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Daniel Vogelbacher