logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-faster-mp-r4803

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Dec 5 07:54:47 GMT 2021

Hi Karl,

I wonder if you would recognize issues. I think it might be possible that a multipolygon is not
rendered correctly with this version while the slower version works. Very unlikely but possible.
I guess we'll only find out when someone finds such a case.

Anyhow, I somehow forgot about this branch. I got stuck thinking about a good way to avoid
the computation of MP which have no effect on the written *.img and waited for a good idea...

I've updated the branch now. If no one complains I'll merge it into trunk in  the next days.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von 7770 <7770 at foskan.eu>
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Dezember 2021 21:04
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-faster-mp-r4803

Hi.
is the mkgmap-faster-mp-r4803 still its own branch or was the code merge into
trunc at some point after 4803?

I was using 4803 long time (since july till october) to compile large portions
of europe and neevr had issues, plus it was a a bit faster on average and a
lot faster with verly large and complex polygons.

Regards
Karl