logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap splitter - Liechtenstein - horrible split if --polygon-file option used.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Jun 20 09:08:43 BST 2021

After last week looking at australia-oceania which was not splitted well
without polygon-file - I now noticed that several small countries are split
into way too many small tiles IF using .poly boundary file.

I guess there is some bug? This tile should not be split at all - as the
node count fits into 1 tile!

Attached the splitter.log both with and without .poly file.