logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Different levels in Overview map

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Sat May 15 20:34:07 BST 2021

Hi, I noticed, that the linetyp highway=motorway is treated different in
the overview map . For example the motorway A9 is Data1, motorway A73 is
Data0 (I use GpsMapedit for analyse: polish map format). Polyline 0x01 :
in Zoomlevel1 =6493 entrys, in Zoomlevel0=13676 entrys. Also polygon
0x27 : in Zoomlevel2=1519 entrys, in Zoomlevel0=20641 entrys. .Some
entrys have Data2, others have Data0. Because that, when I zoom in or
out, some motorways are displayed, others not displayed. I would expect,
that same objects come to the same Level. I use my own STYLE. but is not
very different from default. What can I do to avoid such inconsistence ?
In my opinion, the same object should be completely contained at the
same level.

Thomas