logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Divide number in style file

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri May 7 11:47:27 BST 2021

...|conv:"from=>to" does speed and weight conversions as well as length

This is the table (from mkgmap/osmstyle/eval/UnitConversions.java)

  static {
        Map<String, Double> m = LENGTH_FACTORS;
        m.put("m", 1.0);
        m.put("km", 1000.0);
        m.put("ft", 0.3048);
        m.put("feet", 0.3048);
        m.put("mi", 1_609.344);
        CONVERSIONS.put(UnitType.LENGTH, LENGTH_FACTORS);

        m = SPEED_FACTORS;
        m.put("kmh", 1.0);
        m.put("km/h", 1.0);
        m.put("kmph", 1.0);
        m.put("mph", 1.60934);
        m.put("knots", 1.852);
        CONVERSIONS.put(UnitType.SPEED, SPEED_FACTORS);

        m = WEIGHT_FACTORS;
        m.put("t", 1.0);
        m.put("kg", 0.001);
        m.put("lb", 0.00045359237);
        m.put("lbs", 0.00045359237);
        CONVERSIONS.put(UnitType.WEIGHT, WEIGHT_FACTORS);
    }

I see no reason why chaining conv| shouldn't work, but haven't tried
it.

Ticker