logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing problem on Garmin Oregon/edge with default style (and other styles)

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Jul 8 11:08:37 BST 2020

Hi

I'll try this.

on eTrex, satellites screen, sub menu has "demo mode" or "use with
satellites" off, then another option "set location on map", zoom in and
cursor to a position then OK.

On 30x in demo mode, can use normal find, then goto, choose
fast/distance/off-road, then next menu has options to simulate driving
or "Move to Location"

actual simulation is very buggy. Gets stuck jumping backwards and
forwards, misses turns and sometimes jumps 100s of miles elsewhere.

Ticker