logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] New User: Inconsistent results - help!

From Andrew Morris drew101 at shaw.ca on Mon May 18 20:51:41 BST 2020

Thank you for the information, I gave that option a shot and the file
sizes are now in line with each other.  The timestamps in the files
makes sense and justifies the file differences.

This also led me to take another look through the other options
available to mkgmap.  I decided to add the --housenumbers and
--process-exits options in as well.

Also thank you Joris Bo for the suggestion around the sea files!  I've
downloaded the sea files and have added them to the process.

So far, so good, I'm going to be doing some testing with the GPS later
tonight.