logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] A highway is not always and not by all styles Rendered ON a bridge.

From AnkEric eric_internet at casema.nl on Wed Jan 29 16:14:34 GMT 2020

Hi Arndt,

Thanks for you answer. Now I finally understand!

I will either ignore the issue as not important, or try to always use 0x01
or 0x03 if the highway is on a bridge!

Making a bridge transparant will get me into conflict with my Key User and
Navigator Anke.
I render bridge contours more prominent so she can see if the upcoming
highway crossing is ON the bridge or we cross UNDER the bridge (and
therefore it is not a junction and we cannot get to the other side of the
river).

/ Eric (AnkEric)